What does it mean?
AudigyCertified practices earn this unique certification based upon a strict set of patient-care standards:
- Unsurpassed patient satisfaction
- Excellence through continuing education
- Effective analysis and diagnosis of your hearing loss
- Customized technology solutions that effectively integrate speech comprehension back into your life
- Ongoing investment in the most advanced processes, procedures, and technology to ensure superior results for each patient
What this means for you
Our providers take the time to understand the way you live, your personal hearing needs, and your better-hearing goals. These defining traits help us build a more personalized and comprehensive hearing solution to make better hearing possible.
What separates AGX® Hearing technology from every other hearing aid brand out there?
The professionals who fit it. It’s the exclusive brand owned and fit by North America’s largest group of independent, locally owned hearing care practices, united by a single goal: helping you achieve and sustain a life with better hearing.
Great technology is just the beginning for us. Understanding the way you live, your personal hearing needs, and the better-hearing goals you have for yourself helps us craft a more personalized and comprehensive hearing solution than anyone else could offer.
- Comprehensive diagnostics and testing techniques
- A clear understanding and explanation of your hearing difficulties
- Personalized technology fittings with the newest, most effective options available
- Unparalleled follow-up care and services
- Providers who put your needs first
That’s the AudigyCertified difference.
Who is AudigyCertified?
A select group of practices across the United States and Canada can proudly call themselves AudigyCertified. We want you to experience the gifts of better hearing — the clearer communication, the stronger relationships, and a renewed sense of confidence — as naturally and as effortlessly as possible.
When it comes to your hearing, you deserve the best. You deserve personalized care from the professionals at an AudigyCertified practice.