AGXsi’s new px hearing aids are so powerful, they’re actually clinically proven to reduce listening effort throughout the day, while providing better-than-normal hearing in challenging environments*. All models are equipped with tinnitus therapy features to ease the discomfort of “ringing in the ears.” Additionally, px offers the following advantages:
Hear without strain. px hearing aids single out a target speaker’s voice from background noise, so that listening effort is significantly reduced.
Follow every conversation effortlessly. Many daily situations, like conversations at a train station, can present enormous challenges for those with imperfect hearing. The px SpeechMaster function localizes the speaker of interest and reduces sound interference from the environment.
A whole new music experience. px hearing aids feature HD Music programs uniquely designed to enrich the sound quality of music, whether it is playing live, through a stereo system, or during an onstage performance.
Make phone calls with ease. As soon as the px Twinphone feature detects a phone nearby, it turns on automatically. Not only is a caller’s voice heard in the hearing aid wearer’s ear next to the phone receiver, it’s also transferred to the hearing aid in the opposite ear, ensuring a high level of speech understanding, even in noisy surroundings.
Easy listening even in reverberant rooms. Rooms with hard surfaces like bare walls and marble floors reflect more sound than rooms with carpets, drapes, and similar items that reduce echo. The EchoShield function reduces interference due to reverberation, ensuring speech signals are clear and listening effort is reduced.
High performance, low energy consumption. High-performance chips and complex functions included in our px hearing aids don’t drain batteries, thanks to intelligent processes that reduce power drain and prolong battery life. And rechargeable hearing aid options only require battery changes an average of once a year.
- Uses lithium-ion power cell: Contactless, inductive charging begins as soon as it is placed in the charger and turns off automatically once removed
- Works for 24 hours: Even with continuous use and unlimited streaming
- Unique design: OneShell design has been rated IP68 for water and dirt resistance**
- Remote control option: AGXsice can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl™ app
- Remote control option: AGXsia can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl™ app
- Directional microphone: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you
- Push button: For manual control adjustments
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you, while reducing sounds from other directions
- Charging contacts: For recharging AGXsip and avoiding handling batteries
- Wireless connectivity: For use with Bluetooth®-enabled devices via easyTek™ and the easyTek™ app
- Remote control option: AGXsip can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl™ app
AGXsims px & AGXsimp px
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you
- Charging contacts: For recharging (AGXsims only) and avoiding handling batteries
- Super-power option: For those with severe hearing loss (AGXsimp only)
- Microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you
- Volume control: For direct sound adjustments
- Remote control option: AGXsii can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl™ app
Check out the wide assortment of accessories compatible with the AGXsi series.
*Study conducted at the University of Northern Colorado, 2015, examined the effectiveness of the new features of px by collecting and analyzing ongoing EEG data while subjects performed speech testing. For both px features SpeechMaster and EchoShield, the objective brain behavior measures revealed a significant reduction in listening effort when the feature was activated.
**Achieved IP68 rating per IEC 60529 standard
***The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
To learn more about the full line of AGXSi hearing solutions, contact your AudigyCertified™ hearing care practice.